ZIP format adapter for the JArchive class
The ZIP compression code is partially based on code from: Eric Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=535&single=1
Deins125 <email@example.com> http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=470&single=1
The ZIP compression date code is partially based on code from Peter Listiak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This class is inspired from and draws heavily in code and concept from the Compress package of The Horde Project <http://www.horde.org>
JObject (Subpackage Base) JArchiveZip (Subpackage FileSystem)
End of central directory record.
Beginning of central directory record.
ZIP file data buffer
Beginning of file contents.
ZIP file metadata array
0x0 => 'None',
0x1 => 'Shrunk',
0x2 => 'Super Fast',
0x3 => 'Fast',
0x4 => 'Normal',
0x5 => 'Maximum',
0x6 => 'Imploded',
0x8 => 'Deflated'
) (line 48)
ZIP compression methods.
Inherited from JObject
Checks to see if the data is a valid ZIP file.
- string $data: ZIP archive data buffer
Create a ZIP compressed file from an array of file data.
- string $archive: Path to save archive
- array $files: Array of files to add to archive
- array $options: Compression options [unused]
Extract a ZIP compressed file to a given path
- string $archive: Path to ZIP archive to extract
- string $destination: Path to extract archive into
- array $options: Extraction options [unused]
Method to determine if the server has native zip support for faster handling
Inherited From JObject