Returns a reference to a Format object, only creating it if it doesn't already exist.
- string $format: The format to load
Converts an object into a formatted string
- object $object: Data Source Object
- JRegistryFormatPHP::objectToString() : Converts an object into a php class string.
- JRegistryFormatINI::objectToString() : Converts an object into an INI formatted string - Unfortunately, there is no way to have ini values nested further than two levels deep. Therefore we will only go through the first two levels of the object.
- JRegistryFormatXML::objectToString() : Converts an object into an XML formatted string - If more than two levels of nested groups are necessary, since INI is not useful, XML or another format should be used.
Converts an XML formatted string into an object
- string $data: Formatted string
Inherited From JObject